Reservation & Payment
All tour prices are quoted in US Dollars. We accept payment in a freely convertible currency and at the exchange rate prevailing at the time of payment.
- We also accept payment by VISA and MasterCard at a surcharge of 5% over the tour rate.
- A deposit of 20% is required at the time of booking
- The balance must be paid not less then 30 days prior to the commencement of the tour.
- In cases where the bookings are made less then 30 days before the commencement of the tour, full payment must be made.
The company reserves the right to cancel the booking if payment is not received in accordance with these terms.
The Tour Price
This is inclusive of all transportation according to the itinerary, accommodation, three table d’hote meals daily on safari, entrance fees to National Parks and Game Reserves, drivers allowance, toll charges and transfers to and from the airport.
Tour price is NOT inclusive of visa fees, excess baggage charges, local departure taxes which are payable in U.S. Dollars or acceptable foreign currencies at the airport, tipping and items of personal nature such as telephone calls, laundry and drinks.
Prices are based on tariffs and costs prevailing at the time of printing and are subject to change without notice.
The Company reserves the right to alter any route or arrangement or to cancel the operation of any scheduled tour should the conditions necessitate. The right is also reserved to decline, accept or retain any person as a member of any tour at any time. An equitable amount will be refunded accordingly.
- All bookings are accepted on the specific condition that SunTrek Safaris and its agents act only as agents for the passenger in all matters relating to hotel/lodge accommodation, tours and transport and that they shall not be liable for any injury, delay, loss, accident or damage arising from any clause and in any manner however except when the passenger is being carried in transport owned by the company.
- The respective laws of the country govern the Company’s liability to passengers carried in its own vehicles. All claims are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the country in which the cause of action arises.
- The company reserves the right to employ subcontractors to carry out all or part of the services agreed to be supplied and in the event of the exercise of such right the terms of clause (ii) relating to the company’s liability shall apply.
- Safari World East Africa accepts no responsibility for losses or additional expenses due to delays or changes in air or other services, sickness, war, strife, civil disturbances, sickness, quarantine or other causes. All such losses and expenses will have to be borne by the passenger.
- Whilst every care is taken, the company accepts no liability whatsoever for the theft, loss or damage to the Client’s baggage howsoever caused. Thus we strongly advise baggage insurance.
Cancellations must be received in writing. Refund for cancellation will depend on the duration of cancellation prior to tour departure. That is:
- Before departure per person
- 60 days and above incurs a full forfeit of the deposit
- 59-30 days: 30 percent of the price
- 39-days: 50 percent of the price
- 17-7 days: 80 percent of the price
- 7 days or less: 100 percent of the price