This is an example itinerary of a 3 day safari in the Maasai Mara National Reserve. If you would like to book this itinerary or you would like to customize this itinerary please make an enquiry.
- Famous Park in Kenya for the great migration, one of the seven wonders of the world
- All the big five – lion, leopard, elephant, buffalo and rhino – are found here
- More than 470 species of birds have been sighted
- Named after the Maasai people
- Best park for game drives and balloon safaris
- Mara River, Talek River and Sand River
Day 1: Nairobi – Maasai Mara
Depart Nairobi for Maasai Mara. Arrive in time for lunch, in the afternoon embark on a game drive to get a closer look at the Maasai Mara. Return to the Camp/Lodge for dinner and overnight stay.
(lunch, tea/coffees & dinner shall be provided on this day)
Day 2: Maasai Mara
Early morning and evening game drives to absorb the enormity of the Maasai Mara. In this country of breathtaking vistas, view its vast assemblages of plains game together with their associated predators: Buffalo, Black Rhino, Hippopotamus, Leopard, Cheetah, Lion, common zebra, Coke’s Hartebeest, White bearded Gnu, Oribi, Warthog, and Thompson’s and Grant’s Gazelles. Alternatively depart lodge with picnic lunch for a full day tour. All meals and overnight stay Camp/Lodge.
Day 3: Maasai Mara – Nairobi
After a leisurely breakfast depart and drive back to Nairobi.